- Specifically designed for labelling strongly curved, rough, dusty or oily surfaces, rubber and chemical containers
- Size: 210 x 210mm
- Supported by FREE specialist Avery GHS software
- Colour: White
- Approved for Chemical Hazard Labelling (BS5609 Part 2 certified)
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fibre, polycarbonate, glass and more
- Conformable, waterproof and durable labels that are resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures
- 1 label per sheet, pack of 20 sheets
- Pack of 20 labels
Avery Ultra Resistant Labels 210x297mm (Pack of 20) B4775-20
These Ultra-Resistant labels are really tough.
With extra strong adhesive, abrasion and chemical resistance and their ability to survive under sea water for at least 90 days, along with their extreme temperature (-40°C to + 150°C) rating they’re ideal for harsh environments.
They are steam cleanable and adhere well to curved surfaces.
Suitable for printing in most laser printers, the excellent print finish on these bright white labels is clear and sharp in both colour and black and white.