- Conformable, waterproof and durable labels that are resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures
- 8 labels per sheet, pack of 20 sheets
- Supported by FREE specialist Avery GHS software
- Colour: White
- Approved for Chemical Hazard Labelling (BS5609 Part 2 certified)
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fibre, polycarbonate, glass and more
- Pack of 160 labels
- Specifically designed for labelling strongly curved, rough, dusty or oily surfaces, rubber and chemical containers
- Size: 74 x 105mm
Avery Ultra Resistant Labels 74x105mm (Pack of 160) B3427-20
Avery Ultra Resistant Labels are made from a durable and waterproof film material with extra strong adhesive making them suitable for safe and permanent marking even outdoors in wind and rain.
Ideal for outdoor storage use, the white label material is BS5609 Part 2 certified for label and adhesive durability for at least 90 days in seawater and is approved by the Globally Harmonized System (GHS), chemical hazard labelling for marking of chemicals for transport by sea/air.
Being resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperature changes from -40°C to + 150°C, these are the ultimate choice for industrial labelling of containers such as drums, jugs, bottle, cans, flask and dropper bottles and beakers.
The labels in a full A4 sheet size of 105 x 74.3mm can be printed on all popular colour laser printers and copiers.
Designing and printing your labels is easy with our free template software Avery Design & Print. Take advantage of our ready-to-use templates or design your GHS labels step-by-step with the Avery GHS wizard. You can easily customise your labels too with your company logo, lot numbers, barcode or other information and update as needed.