- Portable PC/smartphone label printer with built-in Wi-Fi, USB and NFC
- Prints on tape up to 24mm wide with automatic cutter
- Uses P-touch TZ tape for heat, light, water and chemical resistant labels
- NFC technology: connect your smartphone with a tap
- Prints up to 30mm per second
- Powered by 6x AA batteries/optional rechargeable battery (not included) or AC adapter (supplied)
- Box includes USB cable and 24mm black-on-white tape cassette
Brother P-Touch PT-P750W Office Label Printer PTP750WZU1
An advanced yet easy-to-use professional labelling machine that everyone in your organisation can use to quickly design and print labels up to 24mm in width. Now with built-in Wi-Fi.
The P-touch P750W is an advanced yet easy-to-use Wi-Fi enabled labelling machine that everyone in your organisation can use to quickly design and print labels up to 24mm in width. Label file folders, archive documents, data backup discs/USB sticks and shelves, or create custom signage. P-touch Editor 5 software lets you use your PC’s fonts, and include images, symbols and barcodes on your labels, or download the iPrint&Label app to design and print labels from your smartphone or tablet.
|Warranty||3 year back to base warranty (upon registration)|
|Print From PC||Yes|
|Print Method||Thermal Printer|