- Shreds 6 sheets per pass (70gsm) into 4x40mm cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4)
- Shreds continuously for 2-minutes before a 20-minute cool down period
- 12 Litre bin with lift-off head – approximately 50 sheets of shredded paper
- Also shreds staples, credit cards and paper clips
- 1-year machine warranty and 3-year cutter warranty
Fellowes Powershred 36C Shredder Black 4700401
The Fellowes Powershred® 36C is a personal, cross-cut paper shredder, designed with user safety in mind. An everyday use shredder it is suitable for individual users with light to moderate shredding requirements. This higher security machine also comes with the Fellowes patented Safety Lock to disable the shredder and prevent accidental activation, providing extra peace of mind and assurance. The Fellowes 36C is security (DIN) level P-4 shredder and can accept up to 6 sheets per pass, cutting it into 4x40mm cross-cut particles. Cross-cut shredding gives a higher level of security and protection against identity theft, so you can be confident that documents such as household bills and bank statements are disposed of securely. It has a space-saving compact design that takes up little space and can shred continuously for up to 2 minutes. The 36C has a 12 litre bin with an easy lift head for hassle-free, easier waste disposal. This Fellowes shredder can dispose of staples, paperclips and credit cards and comes with a 1 year full warranty for machine and 3 year warranty for the cutter.
Capacity - Paper Sheets mm