- Guildhall Analysis Book bound in dark Blue vinyl with ledger quality paper and a ribbon marker. Size: 298x305mm (11.75x12). 51- Series with 80 pages. 4 Debit and 16 Credit across opening. Ref 51/4-16.
- Case bound hardback blue vinyl cover is designed to meet the demanding professional standards
- Precision ruled on 95 gsm ledger quality paper to ensure that both sides can be written on in ink
- All books except feint only; have a date; details and folio column plus a choice of cash columns debit and credit books feature red and blue rulings; traditionally sewn to ensure that the pages lay completely flat making it easier to write entries without
- Series 51; 80 pages; four debit columns and 16 credit columns
- Ribbon bookmark in series 31; 32; 41; 42; 51 and 52 series
- Casebound hardback blue vinyl cover to meet the most demanding professional standards
- Precision ruled on 95gsm ledger quality paper to ensure that both sides can be written on in ink
- Traditionally sewn to ensure that the pages lay completely flat making it easier to write entries
- Tamper proof as the pages are sewn in sections making it impossible to remove a page without destroying the integrity of the binding
- Blue ribbon bookmark
- 4 Debit 16 credit across 2 pages
Guildhall Account Book Casebound 298x305mm 4 Debit 16 Credit Column 80 Pages Blue 51/4-16Z
This Exacompta Guildhall Account book is the versatile and comprehensive solution for recording your financial accounts. Bound in hardwearing vinyl, this book has tamper-proof sewn binding that make it impossible to remove pages without compromising the book's structure. Precision ruled with 4 debit and 16 credit cash columns for simple yet effective record keeping perfect for analysis and close inspection. With 80 pages per book made from high quality paper that protect against ink show-through.